Re: lilypond-book patch

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: lilypond-book patch
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:33:58 +0200

Rune Zedeler wrote:

This is really smart!
I don't understand what is going on, I can just see that it for some reason does not work with the multicol-environment:

Silly me, ofcourse I don't understand what is going on as long as I don't look in the code in lilypond-book. If one was really serious one would create a more complex latex-file with all environments, etc, and then read the values individually for each lilypond file so that environments that change the textwidth also get correctly interpreted.

Another option would be to make lilypond-book in a two-pass approach so that a command to output the current text-width was inserted in the latex-file along with each lilypond-block. On the next run of lilypond-book theese values could be used instead allowing the user to use any latex-construct and still get correct result.

-Rune