Re: still lyrics

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: still lyrics
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:47:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Han-Wen wrote:

> [to lilypond-devel]
> address@hidden writes:
> > > Do you have a suggestion how we can parse Lyrics.LyricText, without
> > > breaking lyric punctuation?
> >
> > Scan the arguments to \property specially?  There can't be Lyrics
> > immediately after \property, right?
> ok, I'll have to think about this; I don't think it is particularly
> elegant (OTOH, nothing in Lyrics mode is.)

I heard other people that were frustrated when using with flex/yacc/bison
being happy with ANTLR, especially because in ANTLR you can switch between
different lexical and/or syntactical grammars.  So, maybe ANTLR (see is of interest to you.  If you do not like the
affinity to Java, there still might be some interesting links on this web