Re: still lyrics

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: still lyrics
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:37:34 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

:-) I found interscorelinefill, thanks.  But this doesn't affect the
last page.  IMHO it should.

No, what if you have a piece that fills one page and two lines?
should the 2nd page then consist of just two lines - one in the top and one in the bottom? We agree that lilypond should (I repeat: should) know about page-heights so that it could encourage things like using a whole number of pages - and keeping volta-repeats on the same page / doublepage - and extend spacing between staves on pages with fewer systems - but this would propably require a total abandoning of tex.

Well, but it needs to be done some day... Is this aspect on the todo-list (i.e. being thought about), or what?

-Rune