Re: drum notation

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: drum notation
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:52:30 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> I suspect that it has not survived the grand Music reorganisation and
> renaming. I made some trivial fixes, but it still doesn't work. Maybe
> this is a good time to do that pending rewrite of the Drum notation
> support?

This is weird.
One hour after (at 22:30) I sent another mail to the list explaining
that I had made a partial fix.
It seems like the mail never reached the list.

Well, but, as I said, the fix is only partial - and hence you are right
- something needs to be done.
As stated before, I will have time in january (don't ask why, blush) -
and I will take a look at a drums-engraver, then.
Biggest problem in this is to construct a good drum representation, but
I'll think about it.

-Rune