RE: Braille lilypond

From: Ralph Little
Subject: RE: Braille lilypond
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:03:31 -0000

Hi,
I guess it depends on what form of output this chap requires.
He might require either standard PS-style output using some funny braille
font, or a special output as you suggest.
I will study the web links in more depth and maybe contact the guy and see
how the land lies and I'll let y'all know what I find....

Cheers,
Ralph