Re: Call for help

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Call for help
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:00:21 +0200

Nicolas Sceaux writes:
>  > CODE JANITOR
>
>  > REQUIREMENTS:
>
>  > Moderate experience with programming C, Scheme and/or Python
>
> This seems to be a large task, considering the size of LilyPond
> sources. But I may do that, if there is not a rush of candidacies on
> this job. (Note: my preferences lead me to scheme and python rather
> than to C/C++, which remind me unpleasant-for-living-work)

That would be great!

The sources may be large, but you don't have to janitorize them
completely overnight. Many small improvements are also welcome.
Also, a slight disdain for C++ sounds like a healthy thing for this
job.

The first requisite is a login at savannah, so you can make changes to
the CVS archive. Could you go after that?

Han-Wen (on Jan's machine)