[bug] \book inside @lilypond texidoc doesn't allocate space

From: Graham Percival
Subject: [bug] \book inside @lilypond texidoc doesn't allocate space
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:08:20 -0700

Is this a known issue? (sorry, not example; see page 178 in Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond.pdf -- the example of "Creating titles". I'll make a small example if it's needed)

The manual has a section like this:
-----
@lilypond[verbatim]
\book{
  \score {
    \header {}
    {c4}
    \paper {}
  }
  \score{
  }
}
@end lilypond

This text is overwritten by the lilypond staff!
------

I remember Mats mentioning something about lilypond-book overwritting text; is this the same issue? The problem goes away if I remove the \book{} command.