Re: bugs - 2.4.2 docu

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bugs - 2.4.2 docu
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 23:30:12 -0800

On 6-Jan-05, at 4:15 PM, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
Page 101, section 5.11.1, in the only real paragraph in the section - "You should use \addlyrics unless you need to fancy things," - we seem to have a missing verb or something.

Don't you mean "we seem have a missing verb or something"?  :)

Page 102, section 5.11.2 - as an example of a "typical fault", we have "\lyricmode { twinkle }". I think the fault here is that this is perfectly correct! iiuc, this is meant to be an example of the havoc caused by a missing space, except the space isn't missing!

Whoops.  Somebody was a little bit too tidy when they cleaned up
the documentation.

And page 107, section 5.11.7. The example of "one ambitus per staff" to my mind is not one ambitus at all. It's two ambits almost on top of each other - one ambitus would just be ef'-g'' without the a' and b'.

Good catch!  I think this was a problem with an old example not
getting updated to modern format correctly.

That's as far as I've got so far :-)

Thanks, all fixed in CVS.