Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:11:59 -0300

Paul Scott <address@hidden> writes:
> Please consider my request to rename the existing lilypond-snapshot
> packages to plain lilypond so 2.4.2 will be available for production
> work until 2.5.whatever is fully ready.

I'll think about. but my inicial plan was to have both (i.e. lilypond
 and lilypond-snapshot) in debian.

>  As far as I am concerned your current lilypond-snapshot could be
> Debian's sid version replacing whatever Anthony's last version was.

not really. my version does some nasty hacks to be able to run (and
install) together with another lilypond version. somethings will be
*much* easier since tetex is not required anymore but some issues remain
unsolved.

> If I can help please let me know.

testing! :-)
I am more-behind-than-I-would-like with my package (for reasons I
explained someplace else) but I'll release it Real Soon Now(tm)

> I have considered becoming a DD.
> Maybe I could do the renaming I was requesting.

it's a loooong journey :-)

Cheers,

Pedro