Re: Making lilypond MIDI output more expressive

From: Silas S. Brown
Subject: Re: Making lilypond MIDI output more expressive
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:41:26 +0100

Further to my previous message on the subject, I've now made
a Python hack that adds pan and reverb to Director Musices'
output.  The pan and reverb settings are preset by patch
(instrument) number, and should work fine for orchestral
music, although there is room for improvement when dealing
with single-instrument ensembles and piano music.  It sounds
good on my Yamaha SW60XG card.

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ssb22/mwrhome/midi-add-depth.py