building lilypond.exe to test WinME fixes

From: Brynne and Russ Jorgensen
Subject: building lilypond.exe to test WinME fixes
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:30:26 -0600

Jan,

I did some experimenting with some simple tst.c programs in regards to the problem with lilypond.exe not working under WinME unless stdout has been redirected to a file. I'm fairly sure I can code up a simple fix, but I wanted to be able to test it, so I've been laboring over getting lilypond to compile under cygwin. I finally have enough of the other packages compiled/installed so that ./configure is happy (that was a major undertaking!), and I've gotten it to compile quite a ways, but I ran into where it's trying to

convert -sample 48 -depth 24 lilypond.xpm out/lilypond-48.png

down in the Documentation/pictures directory, and I don't have convert.exe anywhere in my path. Do you happen to know what package that's supposed to be from? I'll see if I can work around it for now, but I thought maybe you could give me some guidance.

Thanks.

        -Russ