Re: Help wanted : announcement posting?

From: Ed Baskerville
Subject: Re: Help wanted : announcement posting?
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:23:41 -0700

On Jul 5, 2005, at 10:57 PM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

There should also be a listing maintained at versiontracker.com if
you want it to be found by Mac people looking for music
software...I'd be happy to maintain this, if you like.

Ok, please do so.

Jan.

Done. (Now that I'm back from a month and a half on the road, I'll be slightly quicker to do these things.)

See:

But I did notice one problem with the Lily bundle when submitting the info--the bundle identifier in the app package's Info.plist file is org.python.unspecified.LilyPond; this should be something like org.lilypond.LilyPond instead. Can you change this for the 2.6.1 OS X release?

--Ed