Re: Website: documentation links

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Website: documentation links
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:15:17 +0200

John Mandereau wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

John Mandereau wrote:

There are lots of links to 2.4 Documentation in the website; shall I
update them?

Yes, I guess.

I suggest that a new at-variable @STABLE-DOC@ is created, which value is
the path to the documentation of the latest stable version.

So, I assume you prefer those links are updated manually in every page.

Here's the patch for the english pages; pay attention to
site/about/automated-engraving/schubert.html, I'm not sure I was right
doing this change.

I think it's ok - as long as we don't link to 2.6 ( the 2.6 fonts don't match the original that well.)