fr/ last delivery

From: Gauvain Pocentek
Subject: fr/ last delivery
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 08:20:52 +0200

All the pages mentioned in newweb/TRANSLATION have been translated (including the 3rd categoriy "optional"). They have been send on the website this night. We think it would be a good idea posting a new in french on the websites's home, with a direct link to the essay.
Are you ok with this ?

Jean-Charles and John have also worked on the lilypond's fr.po. I could send it on the CVS (with your agreement).

___________________________________________________________________________ Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger Téléchargez cette version sur