Re: conversion batchfile or commandscript

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: conversion batchfile or commandscript
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:31:02 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
This probably shouldn't be done as a subscription (instead on a per-job basis), and you probably aren't interested in manually updating scores. If LilyPond had tens of thousands of users (enough to support a full-time team of developers), this is
something we could offer.

just FYI. The 2.6 release was downloaded 30,000 times. I would be very surprised if we didn't have 10s of thousands of users.