Chapter 10, "output formats" => "global issues"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Chapter 10, "output formats" => "global issues"
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:02:06 -0800

I've just made my long-awaited "let's make chapter 10 not suck" update. Sorry to do this so late in the release cycle, but my university has a week-long holiday right now. (and all my assignments and midterms were due last week, so it really _is_ a holiday :)

This is a first draft; comments are very much appreciated, but I'm not claiming that the present form is perfect or final. Take a look when .36 comes out.