Re: Backend and non-backend (was Re: Stencil bounding box)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Backend and non-backend (was Re: Stencil bounding box)
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:22:12 +0200

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 4 May 2006, David Feuer wrote:

On 5/4/06, David Feuer <address@hidden> wrote:

Hm hm...  Dividing by the area of the union is bad.  Maybe divide by
the area of the old ones?
Wait a sec.... I'm not sure dividing by the area of the union is
really bad.  Getting a value near 1 somewhere should be plenty to flag
the file.

No. A perfect match would be 1. Which means that file should _not_ be flagged.

well whatever. I think it is wise to do a division, if only to get a scale-free measure.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com