Re: Doc updates from NEWS

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Doc updates from NEWS
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:01:49 +0200

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

That will just leave a few things from 2.6. I gave up trying to figure out the Grid Lines.
The grid lines can't be that complicated. The example in Regression Test seems to examplify all you need to know, even though the example probably can be simplified a bit now that we have built-in support for regular spacing (if that's
necessary for the example).

The note about arrows on spanners might not take much--could someone take a
We could basically include from Regression. In what section would
it fit best?