Re: skyline vertical spacing

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: skyline vertical spacing
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:29:27 +0100

Joe Neeman wrote:

I've committed a regression test and a NEWS entry, but only for the outside-staff placement, not for the skyline spacing. I attach a regression test for the skyline-spacing but it doesn't work when I put it in input/regression because skyline-spacing is only relevant in lilypond, not lilypond-book. What should I do with this?

Just surround the full example with \book{...}. Then lilypond-book
will output a single graphics file for the full example instead of
one per system.

  /Mats