Gregorian Notation

From: Joshua Facemyer
Subject: Gregorian Notation
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 22:48:50 -0500

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone is currently working on Gregorian notation, since the manual notes that there are several things that need to be fixed.

If anyone has any information on what needs work, or who to contact who would know that best, please let me know.

I'm considering a project that will make use of Lilypond, and, while lack of Gregorian notation isn't a show-stopper, it would be a huge benefit.

Thanks.

JF