Re: problem translating documentation in lilypond/translation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: problem translating documentation in lilypond/translation
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:43:52 +0100

Le mercredi 07 novembre 2007 à 22:01 +0200, Till Rettig a écrit :
> Hello,
> I get this error when making web on lilypond/translation branch:

[snip]

> I didn't spend too much time investigating, the file introduction.texi
> has only 977 lines, where is the mistake located? Is it fixed in GDP?

I've not compiled GDP for one or 2 weeks, so I don't know, but current
master revision compiles fine on my i686 Fedora 7 box, so I updated
lilypond/translation with master.  If the compilation still fails for
you, make sure
- you have installed Texinfo 4.11
- you have rerun ./autogen.sh
- you have run 'make clean' and 'make web-clean'

Hope this helps!
Good luck
John