Re: input/lsr/ in out-ww/offline-root

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: input/lsr/ in out-ww/offline-root
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 21:10:13 +0100

Le mercredi 07 novembre 2007 à 12:35 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Ok, I feel quite silly about this.  How do we copy stuff into
> out-www/offline-root ?

This is theoretically done in toplevel GNUmakefile.in(local-WWW-post)
and buildscripts/www_post.py.  Some dirs are excluded, i.e. not copied
to out-www/*-root, but input/lsr/pitches is not in this list.

> In GDP, we have a new directory
> input/lsr/pitches/
> (replacing the old input/lsr/pitch )
>
> when I build the docs, I get out-www/collated-files.html  in that
> directory with no problems.  But the entire dir fails to get copied into
> out-www/offline-root/

It's the first time I hear of this kind of problem in build scripts.
I'll compile lilypond/gdp tomorrow in the morning to investigate this.

> John, do you remember where this is controlled?

buildscripts/www_post.py l. 44-77 and buildscripts/mirrortree.py

--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>