Re: Doc of 'style ?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Doc of 'style ?
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:04:31 -0800

As a general rule of thumb, if a snippet has made its way into
input/lsr/ but we haven't covered that section in GDP yet, I
wouldn't bother saying that it should be in the manual.  In the
case of Rhythms, we're still working on Tuplets.  We probably
won't get to rests for at least another week.

In this case, the snippet is more about Ancient notation, so we're
looking at two months at least.