Re: My first push

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: My first push
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:06:03 +0100

Thanks Reinhold

I've not been able to work out how to push the changes to just a single file or directory - I presume that's possible? I was wary of pushing the whole repository in case I had a few forgotten local commits, but that was all I could make work. Fortunately there was only one and that was quite recent. I think this was a change Graham and I made simultaneously.

Do you have a recommended way of working? I'll only be changing the documentation files.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhold Kainhofer" <address@hidden> To: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>; "Lily-Devel List" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:15 PM