Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 18:12:04 +0200

2008/8/9 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:
> Rune's fixes basically refactored the code in
> pitched-trill-engraver.cc to work properly with Key_entry, but didn't
> fix the accidental visibility problems.

OK. I hope this patch will get merged at some point though, since it
brings a couple feature a few users really do need...

... However, right now it completely breaks all my scores (Guile keeps
complaining about every place I use a # character, and it doesn't seem
to know anymore what an ArticulationEvent is???).

I'm recompiling, running the full regtests suite and hopefully I'll
have a hint on what doesn't work...

Cheers,
Valentin