Re: lilypond-book in 2.11.57

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: lilypond-book in 2.11.57
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:03:10 +0200

On 2008/08/31 11:12 -0400, Laura Conrad wrote:
> When I run "lilypond-book --pdf sonate.lytex", I get:
>
>      Running lilypond...GNU LilyPond 2.10.33
>      Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
>
> Note that this is the wrong version of lilypond -- 2.10.33 is
> installed systemwide, but the user who's installed the GUB expects to
> be running 2.11.57.

> So lilypond-book is definitely not respecting the user's path when
> running lilypond.

lilypond-book should not respect the user path by default, it should run
the lilypond binary which comes from the same binary package; the latter
was broken in GUB binaries, and it's been fixed in Git, the fix will
appear in 2.11.58 or .59.  In the meantime, you can try to apply the
attached patch to your installed lilypond-book.

Thanks for the report
John