Re: GUB experiments on linux-64

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: GUB experiments on linux-64
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 16:19:26 -0700

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think the official support has ceased.  Last time I looked, I could
> not get this to cross compile on my x86 box;  of course, patches are
> welcome.

Hi Han-Wen,

I have a patch for odcctools to apply against the 2006 version you are
currently using with GUB.  I discovered this patched version in the
source of the `iphone-dev' project, with details here:

http://code.google.com/p/iphone-dev/wiki/Portability
http://code.google.com/p/iphone-dev/wiki/Building

I can successfully compile odcctools on x86 with this patch using GCC
4.3.2.  Unfortunately, the patch is 6.1MB (886KB bzipped), so I'll send
it to you off list.

Thanks,
Patrick