Windows Start Menu Shortcuts need updating

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Windows Start Menu Shortcuts need updating
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 02:39:21 -0800 (PST)

If I select Start Menu Shortcuts when I install LP 2.11.65-1
on my Windows XP,I get the following 6 shortcuts:

1. Examples
2. LilyPond Tutorial
3. LilyPond Website
4. Music in Mutopia
5. Uninstall
6. LilyPond

Shortcut 1. (Examples) points to a non-existent file:
  \LilyPond\usr\share\doc\lilypond-2.11.65-1\input
  This causes Windows to start searching for the file
  with the following message:

    Missing Shortcut:
      Windows is searching for input.
      To locate the file yourself, click Browse.

  This makes a poor first impression...

Shortcut 2. (LilyPond Tutorial) points to an old link
  http://lilypond.org/tutorial which redirects to a version 2.10 doc page!
  http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Tutorial.html
  Instead it should point here, I presume:
  http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Tutorial

Looking forward to finally seeing 2.12!
- Mark