Re: tab characters in the source code

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: tab characters in the source code
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 06:52:30 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:

2009/4/9 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>:
Brilliant!  Let's define the MOOSE/coding standards in an Opera!
Awesome. I'm precisely in search of a new libretto... And Graham
chickened out when I offered him to write something with me :-)

Ok, over the summer we'll try to come up with the history of
PLATIPUS/LilyPond in a series of arias and duets.  The end of Act
1 will be a dramatic retelling of all the wiki flamewars.  Acts
normally end with a big confusing quartet with everybody saying
different things at once, right?

I want in on this, too! All I've been lacking to have a go at writing an opera is a libretto. :)

Jonathan Kulp