Re: LSR, updates and committishes

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: LSR, updates and committishes
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:50:21 +0300

Francisco Vila schrieb:
2009/5/18 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:

Francisco Vila a écrit :

Permission to bulk fix it into the last version, in all languages.

...I'm doing my best to update the script and fix committishes
with regexp substitution before next week.

Well, I was really offering myself to do it.

I think it was me mixing up these advices with the brackets... sorry for the confusion. This translation interface is getting more and more tricky it seems (I mean technically) but it would really be great to be able to follow changes done to the included snippets.

Greetings
Till (still alive, just compiling the newest updates)