Re: membership for the issue tracker

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: membership for the issue tracker
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:47:21 -0700

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 03:28:44PM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote:
> > - enhancement: something which requires new code.
>
> this is informative! Might as well cc this to CG 6.2 with a
> heading like "TODO: clean this up."

Well, there's a few other tags, and it needs to be put into
texinfo... yes, it's only a 5-minute job, but I have about a
hundred of such things, and IMO almost all of them are more
important than this.

Not that I should be complaining to you; the scheme hacking you do
is more important (long-term) than most of the things I'm doing,
so keep up the good work.  :)