Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: improving NR B.6 "The Feta Font"
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:18:07 -0700

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 01:07:22PM -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 11:32:24AM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:
> > > From: Neil Puttock wrote:
> > > @lilypond[quote]
> >
> > Okay,
> >
> > here's a new patch using @lilypond[quote]. I'm leaving it called
> > "The Feta font" for now. Changing it to "The Emmentaler font"
> > would require changing some 50 or so cross-references in the
> > source and I think that should be a different patch.
> >
> > Please double-check once more and apply.
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> I tried applying your patch, but git spit out a bunch of errors about
> "trailing whitespace", which is not entirely accurate.
>
> Your patch has CR+LF (carriage return + line feed) endings instead of
> just LF endings (newlines).

Rechecking your patch, it did in fact have DOS line endings.

So, I changed them to UNIX line endings in Vim:

  :set ff=unix

and then it applied cleanly.  Maybe something happened between the
creation of the patch and sending the email that changed the line
endings.

I've pushed your patch.

Thanks,
Patrick