Re: difference betwwen \pad-around and \pad-markup?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: difference betwwen \pad-around and \pad-markup?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:36:57 -0700 (PDT)

Carl Sorensen wrote:

> > When doing a convert-ly rule, do I update snippets/regression tests?
>
> The correct question is:  When changing syntax, what do I do besides writing
> a convert-ly rule?

Okay, that covers the snippet, but what about the regression test?
Do I just update it manually? In my case, the one involved is
input/regression/whiteout.ly. Do I do:

\version "2.12.0" -> \version "2.13.4"
"\pad-markup" -> "\pad-around"

Or do I just leave it alone, the idea being that convert-ly is
run on the regression tests anyway?

Sorry if I'm being dense.
- Mark