Re: integration of general/web in main

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: integration of general/web in main
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:29:00 +0200

Le samedi 15 août 2009 à 07:50 -0600, Carl Sorensen a écrit :
> I think that John Mandereau is working on the 2000 lines of python we would
> need to parse texinfo.  We may be close to this in the next couple of
> months!

Well, I bet I can make the parser less than 1000 lines, including
comments, docstrings, and cool features texi2html doesn't have,
especially input location of every piece of the document for precise
error messages, and editing the parsed document and write the modified
document in Texinfo.

Best,
John