Re: output-distance.py

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: output-distance.py
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:15:06 +0100

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:06:27PM +0100, Neil Puttock wrote:
> 2009/9/28 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:
>
> > I just pushed a fix.  I did various tests on a small lilypond-book
> > project (with 8 snippets), and the file/folder names now stay the same
> > if the preamble is changed.
>
> I've just done a little regtest check which included removing
> force-assignment, and can confirm it works fine.

Hmm.  I'm now getting random errors ("file not found") while
compiling the docs with 4 jobs.  This worked fine a few days ago.

I just did a mostly-successful doc build with only 1 job, so it's
not *urgent*, but it would be nice if we could have multiple jobs
and preamble-independent hashing working nicely together.  :)