Re: website translation infrastructure

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:49:57 +0100

2010/3/7 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

>> > No clue about this.  Somebody else can look up how this is done.
>> > Is it apache?  Is it javascript?
>>
>> Apache, I think. Look at the end of lilypond.org.htaccess:
>>
>>   # fix broken auto language selection for Hungarian
>>   AddLanguage hu .hu
>
> That helps slightly, but please do more investigation.  That
> .htaccess file is in ~graham/website/ , so why isn't the automatic
> language selection working?  Does the file need special
> permissions?  Do we need anything else in the directory?  etc.

Do you have the mod_negotiation module enabled?

Also, I don't see an Options directive into this .htaccess file. The
MultiViews option should be enabled there. Also, it seems there should
be these directives present.

  LanguagePriority en fr de
  ForceLanguagePriority Prefer

I'll take these as reference.