Re: Patch for LaTeX lilypond-syntax change

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Patch for LaTeX lilypond-syntax change
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:49:35 +0200

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:54:15AM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
>> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > Took a look at lilypond-book.py.  Did one change and am just now
>> > recompiling.
>> >
>> > The change is fairly obvious (hope it works):
>>
>> It didn't, but the following on Rietveld should:
>>
>> <URL:http://codereview.appspot.com/813048>
>
> I like the general idea; I'll try testing it tomorrow.
>
> A few caveats:
> - we definitely need a CHANGES entry for this syntax change.

I don't know how to do this one.

> - there's two latex files in Documentation/usage/.  I'm not
>   certain if they're actually used in the docs anywhere, but they
>   should probably be updated just in case.

Fixed.

> - in general, a grep to find \begin[*]{lilypond}  (I don't know
>   how exactly to express that in grep-terminology) would be very
>   good.

Done.  Somewhat annoyingly, one occurence is

Documentation/misc/CHANGES-0.1:969:     - changed \begin[options]{mudela} to
\begin{mudela}[options]

This suggests that in version 0.1 somebody already fixed exactly that
LaTeX syntax problem 12 years ago.  And the fix did not survive.