Re: PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:46:12 -0600

On 4/26/10 11:19 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On 4/26/10 10:21 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> I object to the scheme indentation -- to the extent that we have a
>>> standard for lilypond input files (which isn't much), we follow
>>> normal scheme indentation.
>> The new patch actually follows normal Scheme indentation, where the previous
>> examples didn't.
> Really?  Oops, sorry.  I just assumed that all the really old stuff
> would have been auto-formatted by emacs and would be correct.

Well, it sort of is.

The problem is that the #{ throws off the emacs Scheme editor (at least I
assume that's what happens).

So there are two reasonably compliant choices for indentation.

#(define-music-function (parser location args)

  (parser location args)

The previous code, because of the #{, did the following:

#(define-music-function (parser location args)
#{ music-function-return #})

or sometimes

#(define-music-function (parser location args)