Re: PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:45:38 -0600

On 4/27/10 1:44 AM, "Nicolas Sceaux" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Actually, a nice indentation would be:
>
> #(define-music-function (parser location args)
>      (arg-type-predicates)
>    body)
>
> or:
>
> #(define-music-function
>      (parser location args)
>      (arg-type-predicates)
>    body)

I believe that this indentation scheme is more consistent with standard
Scheme indentation than the other.  (parser location args) is at the same
list level as (arg-type-predicates) so it should have the same or higher
indentation, not lower.

I like this, and would be very satisfied with making it the standard.

Thanks,

Carl