Re: Doc: NR: Using \partial with \repeat. (issue1136044)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc: NR: Using \partial with \repeat. (issue1136044)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:12:14 +0000

LGTM.

I think the first example is no longer needed.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/1136044/diff/6001/7001
File Documentation/notation/repeats.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1136044/diff/6001/7001#newcode126
Documentation/notation/repeats.itely:126: Repeats that begin after the
initial partial measure of a score:
Why have this example here?  The repeat doesn't have an upbeat (or
pickup, or anacrusis, or \partial ;-) ) so I think this whole example
can go away with the rewriting you've done.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1136044/show