Re: authors+contributors list

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: authors+contributors list
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:01:06 +0200

> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:59:54AM +0200, Benkő Pál wrote:
>>
>> I'm listed in both Current contributors (as Pál Benkő) and in
>> Previous Contributors (as Pal Benko),  someone please
>> remove the latter one.
>
> Actually, that's fine -- Previous contributors is for anybody who
> worked on stuff before 2.13, while Current is for anybody who did
> stuff for 2.13.
>
> I'll try to think of how to clarify this on the page.

Oops.  I thought that the idea was not to duplicate listings.  I already
changed the entry, but if it is to be changed back, it seems like a good
idea to correct the spelling.

Incidentally, I have my doubts that Benkő will be rendered properly in
the printed PDF manual, but it would appear that it looks fine in HTML
and in info (inside of Emacs).