Re: Doc fixes for \applyOutput ... ok to push?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Doc fixes for \applyOutput ... ok to push?
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Polesky wrote:
> This work may have already been done by the texinfo
> developers; I told them about it some months ago.  IIRC,
> the @w trick works for info and pdf, and the html version
> is fixed in the texinfo sources, but I don't think they've
> released a stable version that includes that change, and I
> didn't have time to go learn CVS.
>
> See this post before you get too involved:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-texinfo/2010-04/msg00014.html

There's also this thread:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/texi2html/2010-02/msg00004.html

Also, while we're here, we might as well update our
texinfo.tex file, right?  It's more than a year out of date.
Compare the two:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/texinfo/doc/texinfo.tex?root=texinfo&content-type=text%2Fplain

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob;f=tex/texinfo.tex

- Mark