Re: 13.35 or 13.36?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: 13.35 or 13.36?
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:28:04 +0200

On 1 October 2010 22:15, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2.13.35 is the latest development release.
>
> 2.13.36 is the version that is created when you build from git, but it's not
> yet released.
>
> That's why my latest fixes were for 2.13.36, rather than 2.13.35.  Fixes are
> always one version later than the current devel release.

I think what surprised Phil is that the current version number of
downloadable development release (on lilypond.org website) is actually
2.13.36!!
http://lilypond.org/development.html

But according to git lilypond git repository the latest release is
2.13.35, not 2.13.36.
Maybe Graham could give use some enlightenments about this (kind of)
oddity.

Cheers,
Xavier

--