Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:57:33 -0800 (PST)

Oops, forgot to actually *add* Joe to this!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Mark Polesky wrote:
> Okay, I think enough votes are in to finalize the most
> recent proposal:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-11/msg00137.html

I almost forgot...  Can we have one last vote among these
two choices?

1) within-group-staff-staff-spacing
2) withingroup-staff-staff-spacing

In this thread, there are at least 11 people with a vested
interest (I added Joe even though he's been silent).  Anyone
else wanting to vote, feel free to add your name to this
list.  Please enter your preference among the 2 choices
above.  I've already entered mine.

Carl:
David:
James: