Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issu

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issue3732046)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 01:37:02 +0000

The patch looks bigger than it is, due to my moving a block.  I explain
in reply-comments below how I am incorporating the suggestions.

You deduced correctly that I sinned in labeling something a  PATCH that
didn't first get a build test.  (I dual-boot and only connect through
windows, causing some impatience that leads to makes.)  Minor delay
while I straighten that out before another mistake.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3732046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/expressive.itely
File Documentation/notation/expressive.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3732046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/expressive.itely#newcode313
Documentation/notation/expressive.itely:313: \bar "||" e2\p\< f | e2\>
d\! | a2\< b | c1\decr s1*0\! \bar "|."