Re: Correct convert-ly of page spacing (issue3793046)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Correct convert-ly of page spacing (issue3793046)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 05:35:51 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/3793046/diff/1/python/convertrules.py
File python/convertrules.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3793046/diff/1/python/convertrules.py#newcode2957
python/convertrules.py:2957: @rule ((2, 13, 10),
you're changing the rules for the 2.13.10 conversion?  hmm.  We don't
normally do this, but I guess it makes sense in this case.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3793046/diff/1/python/convertrules.py#newcode2990
python/convertrules.py:2990: r"% in the Notation Reference regarding
'staff-affinity = ##f.\n\g<0>",
I would rather go with our normal text in UPDATE_MANUALLY.  If you'd
like a longer discussion of what to change, I'd encourage you to do it
in changes.tely.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3793046/