Re: Fix Issue 1290 (issue3832046)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 1290 (issue3832046)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 00:34:35 +0000

Thanks for the feedback.  I've responded to each of the suggestions
you've given me.

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3832046/diff/27001/input/regression/skyline-horizontal-padding.ly
File input/regression/skyline-horizontal-padding.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3832046/diff/27001/input/regression/skyline-horizontal-padding.ly#newcode12
input/regression/skyline-horizontal-padding.ly:12: \score {