Please document ly:stencil-scale (from issue 888)

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Please document ly:stencil-scale (from issue 888)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 00:18:19 +0100

Hi,

Sorry if it seems I'm always complaining...

Again, while trying to help on the LilyPond French Users mailing list,
I noticed that there is nothing in the doc concerning the new features
(which are really great BTW, thanks!) brought by the closing of
issue #888 !

I'd suggest to add  ly:stencil-scale , erm, somewhere, maybe as a
snippet and the  \scale  command to be added to
NR A.8 Text markup commands > A.8.2 Align
near  \translate  and  \rotate .

It is not a criticism against the developers!
On the contrary, I think they are doing a great job, implementing new
features, ...  but it is sad to see people asking again these features
simply because they are not documented and people does not know these
features exist and how to use them!

Many thanks in advance!

Cordialement,
Xavier