Re: lilybuntu 2

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: lilybuntu 2
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:20:15 -0000

Top-posting because of the blasted way Windows Mail won't indent some news messages. Sig at bottom.

I was going to say that the instructions below don't appear to be in the CG. But I've just done a Google on their precise words and found them in 13.6 Unsorted policies. Think it would make sense to put them in their own section somewhere?

(I was looking for them because I help out at a charity that runs Asterisk, and no-one knows how it's installed. I was thinking of making a GUI/Ubuntu version, as below.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden>