Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto ac

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto account
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 18:00:24 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> To: "Lily-Devel List" <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 5:51 PM

Phil Holmes wrote:

"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote in message

I don't see a commit that purports to fix this issue,
nor is one referenced in the bug report.

Have I missed it?  Are you sure this is verified?

Trevor

I was simply verifying that it's a duplicate - when issues are merged they
stay on the "Issues to verify" list unless this is done.

That seems misleading.  Why not mark it Duplicate to
take it off the "Issues to verify" list?  That's the
usual way to close duplicates.  Issues should never
be marked Verified unless they are known to be fixed;
this one isn't fixed, AFAICS.

Trevor

It was marked duplicate by Reinhold:

Comment 2 by project member reinhold.kainhofer, Jul 20 (4 days ago)
Mergedinto: 155

However, the way the bug list works, this puts it into the "Issues to verify" list. So unless you want lots and lots of duplicates in this list, it has to be marked as Verified. I'm just doing what the system requires....

--
Phil Holmes